“There’s an app for that!” A common phrase in today’s lexicon, even in Raleigh. You have probably heard it often? Mostly, the phrase is uttered as a helpful suggestion or passing response by a friend, colleague, or family member. Their utterance was probably in response to your complaint regarding a mundane task you’d rather not have to spend your precious free time on and to remove it from your to-do list. Have you ever thought about what an app is or how it is developed?
An App, or Application, is the common term in today’s vernacular, in Raleigh, for a software application or software program that can be run on a computer or device, which is designed to accomplish a task easier and more efficiently. The goal is to complete the task faster than we humans could do ourselves. Computing devices using applications has moved beyond the desktop computer and into the handheld devices. Smartphones or Tablets are the most logical place you have experience an application or app in operation. Some examples are game apps, news apps or even map apps. Raleigh Application Development is a service that employs people who design, develop and deploy computer applications.
Why the term Application Development, in Raleigh?
The computer programming nature and complexity needed to design and implement an application necessitates a highly skilled developer or company to be involved in every step of the process. CII is the leading provider of application development, in Raleigh, providing quality and cost-effective solutions for businesses and corporations. Development of an application is more than simple computer programming, it involves many intricate steps above and beyond the completion of the program itself.
The steps included in Raleigh application development (app development) proves include:
- Step One : Planning – The identification step of Identifying a need, the consideration of options towards a solution, and consideration of features of applications of competitors.
- Step Two : Analysis – The documentation of functional app requirements and the anticipation of potential problems that may occur.
- Step Three : Design – App operation definition and process of how the app will work and what features and components it will possess. This step also includes any graphic design that must be produced.
- Step Four : Construction – The programming step occurs using the requirements and design, of previous steps, as a guideline.
- Step Five : Testing – Testing and quality control are crucial to a successful application launch thus this step we are looking for errors and confirming that documented requirements have been met.
- Step Six : Implementation – App is made available for use.
- Step Seven : Support – Monitor user experience. Recommendations for revisions as they arise. Note all revisions follow same process.
CII Technology Solutions has helped Raleigh businesses with the development of applications for many different and valuable platforms, even custom web apps and software. We have assisted companies in making well-informed decisions by utilizing intelligent data driven systems, improved team collaboration through synchronized platforms, and streamlining of operations via new or improved internal process management tools. All done while increasing engagement with your Raleigh audience in an increased rewarding and quality way. You can be rest assured the application you decide that needs to be designed and implemented will do exactly what you need it to do and will be branded to represent your company in a high-quality manner. It will be scalable and secure meeting and exceeding all corporate requirements and goals.
Ready to improve your productivity and digital footprint by developing a unique and high-quality application for your business? Ready to jump on a competitive advantage over your direct competition? Contact the Raleigh CII Technology Solutions team now to get started. (919)676-8300.