“There’s an app for that!” An everyday phrase in today’s vocabulary, even in Wake Forest. You have probably heard it frequently? Frequently, the phrase is spoken as a helpful suggestion or passing response by a friend, colleague, or family member. Their statement was probably in response to your protest regarding a ordinary task you’d rather not have to spend your valuable free time on and to remove it from your to-do list. Have you ever thought about what an app is or how it is developed?
An App, or Application, is the common term in today’s lingo, in Wake Forest, for a software application or software program that can be run on a computer or device, which is designed to complete a task quicker and more efficiently. The goal is to complete the task faster than humans. Computing devices using applications has moved well past the desktop computer and into the world of handheld devices. Smartphones or Tablets are the most rational place you have experience an application or app in operation. Examples include gaming apps, news apps or even map apps. Wake Forest Application Development is a service that employs people who design, develop and deploy computer applications.
Why the term Application Development, in Wake Forest?
The computer programming nature and complexity needed to design and implement an application requires a highly experienced developer or company to be involved in every phase of the process. CII is the foremost provider of application development, in Wake Forest, providing quality and cost-effective solutions for businesses and corporations. Development of an application is more than simple computer programming, it involves many complex steps above and beyond the completion of the program itself.
The phases included in Wake Forest application development (app development) proves include:
- Step One : Planning – The identification step of Identifying a need, the consideration of options towards a solution, and consideration of features of applications of competitors.
- Step Two : Analysis – The documentation of functional app requirements and the anticipation of potential problems that may occur.
- Step Three : Design – App operation definition and process of how the app will work and what features and components it will possess. This step also includes any graphic design that must be produced.
- Step Four : Construction – The programming step occurs using the requirements and design, of previous steps, as a guideline.
- Step Five : Testing – Testing and quality control are crucial to a successful application launch thus this step we are looking for errors and confirming that documented requirements have been met.
- Step Six : Implementation – App is made available for use.
- Step Seven : Support – Monitor user experience. Recommendations for revisions as they arise. Note all revisions follow same process.
CII Technology Solutions has assisted Wake Forest businesses with the development of applications for many diverse and valuable platforms, even custom web apps and software. We have assisted companies in making knowledgeable decisions by applying intelligent data driven systems, improved team collaboration through synchronized platforms, and streamlining of operations via new or improved internal process management tools. All done while increasing engagement with your Wake Forest audience in an increased rewarding and quality way. You can be rest assured the application you decide that needs to be designed and implemented will do exactly what you need it to do and will be branded to represent your company in a high-quality manner. It will be scalable and secure meeting and exceeding all corporate requirements and goals.
Ready to improve your productivity and digital footprint by developing a unique and high-quality application for your business? Ready to jump on a competitive advantage over your direct competition? Contact the Wake Forest CII Technology Solutions team now to get started. (919)676-8300