Cii is always looking for top-level software development and IT talent; from network engineers to web and application development specialists. Cii’s business is built on doing the right jobs with the right people. Look through our current openings below, or email us your resume to apply to become a part of one of North Carolina’s most experienced software and business technology companies.
Grow with Cii.
Cii Technology Solutions has been at the forefront of business technology and software in North Carolina for over 30 years. Located in the heart of Midtown Raleigh, Cii continues to lead the charge in developing top-level business software and infrastructure solutions. Our cross-platform applications and enterprise-level IT solutions and support assist clients in North Carolina and across the United States. We are always on the lookout for eager, talented candidates who are passionate about a career in technology.
A Tech Career in Raleigh
As part of our team in Raleigh, you’ll be living in one of the greatest cities the East Coast has to offer.
Tier 2 System Administrator
- Work with the Technical Services team to diagnose and solve technical issues
- Assist employees of client companies and within our company with technology needs
- Perform local and remote maintenance for IT systems
- Understand and manage Cii’s IT administration tools and systems
- Microsoft Certified (or willingness to get certified within 90 days)
- 2 years of experience with Windows Active Directory and Domain environment experience
- Microsoft server and PC OS experience
- Network Troubleshooting Experience
- Versed in phone and remote technical support
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Prior experience with a Managed Service Provider
- Cisco experience
- Mac OS experience