WHAT IS EXCHANGE HOSTING?
Hosted Exchange is simply a hosted version of Microsoft’s enterprise email and messaging server, Exchange. This means you get all of the productivity-enhancing features of Microsoft Exchange without complex in-house infrastructure to support it.
Exchange hosting provides an alternative to businesses who are looking to move to the cloud and away from an in-house email server. There can be significant cost-savings going this route in maintenance costs and software licenses. This is also a great option for businesses that do not currently have an Exchance server but want the enterprise-level features and benefits. You have the flexibility to pay for only what you need, and you want to avoid the costs of setting up and managing your own Exchange server, then Exchange Hosting is the perfect option for you.
One of the biggest benefits is that you have access to your mail remotely and from mobile devices, even if your office internet is down. This means that switching to hosted Exchange can be a part of your larger business continuity plan.
Other options we offer:
- Google Apps – A great email solution if you have less complex needs for mail and messaging, and are interested in saving money.
- On premise Exchange Server – The ultimate in flexibility. This is the Cadillac of email messaging solutions, but bears the highest cost and increases the risk of downtime if there is an issue.
- Office 365 – Microsoft’s own hosted email solution. Relieable, but fewer options and less flexible than a private, third party solution.
- Low cost
- Flexible and reliable
- Pay for what you use
- Email, Contacts, and Calendar sync across all devices
- Large storage allotment
- Provides the best experience for Outlook users
- And many more!
Why we Love it!
Private Exchange Hosting offers our clients the best combination of flexibility and reliability. You get the benefits of Exchange at a flexible, pay-for-what-you-use monthly cost.
We’ve got Cloud, and you’ve got questions.
We’re standing by ready to answer them.
Free Cloud Consultation
Allow us to help you determine what options fit with you and your business.
Call us at (919) 882-7996 to receive answers to any of your questions about Secure File Sync or other Cloud IT solutions.
Looking to get a better understanding of Cloud IT?
Or, complete the form to receive more information or schedule a no-cost, no-obligation Cloud consultation!