Ready to Move Your Business to the Cloud?
Cloud Desktop is a turn-key solution for the virtualization of desktops and applications. It is a subscription based managed desktop-as-a-service (DaaS) solution with data secured on servers hosted in centralized data centers. Cloud Desktop provides full scale back-up and disaster recovery designed to protect your business data.
Cii’s Cloud Desktop also makes office workstations accessible from many end-user devices: PCs, laptops, tablets, Chromebooks, smartphones (including Apple and Android). Basically, all you need to access your work desktop is the internet and a device; no bulky in-office servers or expensive computer.
- Reduce IT operating expenses
- Minimize IT capital expenditures
- Improve services
- Enable end-users to utilize their own devices (BYOD)
- Keep mobile and remote workers connected
- Address compliance and security for legal/industry requirements
Why the Cii Cloud Desktop?
- An IT infrastructure that’s centralized, consistent, and agile
- Secure, high-performance access to data and applications from any internet connected device
- Fully-managed, redundant data center with automated backup and recovery
- 27 x 7 x 365 data center monitoring
- A proven service provider with the highest industry standards (SSAE 16 Compliant)
- A single, predictable monthly IT bill
Frequently Asked Questions:
Who supplies the application licenses?
Our customized DaaS environment allows you, the customer, to provide your software licenses for all applications to be virtualized in the Cloud Desktop. The Microsoft suite of products are rented under Microsoft’s SPLA program.
What applications can be run in the Desktop?
Almost anything. Over 400 pre-virtualized applications are enabled for rapid deployment upon customer license validation. The number of approved applications is growing all the time. Others can be added through our simple verification process.
Does price change based on the # of applications?
No, unlimited installation and management of applications is included in the monthly per user fee, along with all patches and updates.
At Cii, we know Cloud. We make it easy for any business to move to the cloud. Our service team works with you every step of the way to make the transition smooth and simple.
Interested in utilizing Cii’s Cloud Desktop for your business?
Contact us today to find out how to get started. If you aren’t sure if the cloud is the right move for you, check out some of our other service offerings.