Desktop Support Apex
CII Technology Solutions provides Apex companies the choice of technical support for computers, servers, and network systems or support. When and how you want it. Our desktop service specialists are friendly, educated, and repair services designed to assist, and support.
Onsite and Remote Desktop Support: For serious technical difficulties and application installations and setups, technical assistance is the very best and fastest way to be certain that your systems are functioning at optimal levels. Our technicians are qualified to examine, diagnose and solve system and computer issues quickly and efficiently. During down time, our tech’s can instruct users on an individual basis by providing education and assistance as required. Contact us today regarding onsite support.
Our employees pass back-ground checks, which can help you manage your accountability when using outside service providers.
When you are being helped by our Remote Desktop Support Specialists, You’re in control of your computer. Our specialists are available 24/7/365. Our Apex desktop services include:
- Operating system updates — We Care for your Desktops by installing the latest upgrades and security patches as they become available
- Software setup and upgrades — Whether your desktops Run legacy applications or business productivity software like Microsoft Office, software must be installed and configured and occasionally updated
- PC performance tuning – Optimization of Desktops for improved performance and enhanced employee productivity
- Security — Because of the many security threats on the Internet and coming in via email, desktops must be secured using antivirus software. We install complex security software that can block threats in real-time, block phishing attempts, and more. Since it’s not practical to rely on human users to upgrade antivirus software, we make sure each background computer is upgraded in addition to running regular scans to ensure any malware that may have uploaded beyond the first defenses is found and removed.
- Troubleshooting and repair — Whether a desktop’s hard drive has failed or applications and parts are conflicting with one another, we can diagnose the problem and fix quickly. Our technicians are proficient at diagnosing and troubleshooting computer issues in addition to making the appropriate repairs
Help Desk Requests: For localized issues that don’t affect your entire organization, our Support Desk can troubleshoot printing and desktop problems, security issues, and answer questions that could get your staff and administrators back on track and optimize their productivity.
Call (919)676-8300 or contact us online for a free consultation. We look forward to working with you.