What are Google Apps for Business?
Google Apps for Business is Google’s suite of web based products that are designed to aid in business function, and let you work from anywhere at any time. You get Gmail – Email with the power of Google search. Calendar – to schedule meetings, reminders and share events. Drive – to access, work on, and share files on any device by simply logging into your account. Docs, Sheets, and Slides – to collaborate and work with your team in real time – at the same time.
Is it right for me?
Google Apps are used by businesses of all sizes, from 1 employee to thousands of users. It is designed to be scalable and flexible enough to work for any organization.
What is Cii’s part?
As a Google Apps reseller, Cii helps ease the transition from your current system to the Google cloud. We work with you to make sure it is a smooth process and that none of you data gets left behind. We want to make sure your expectations are set realistically and that the migration is simple for all of your users. Your monthly cost is the same and we make sure you get started on the right foot. We can offer as much assistance as you want, and we can even set you up to manage the system yourself!
How does it compare?
Google Apps for Business is the best all-in-one cloud based office solution we have tested, but there are other options if you have particular requirements or want other features.
- Hosted Exchange: Gives you the power of Microsoft Exchange with the flexibility of the cloud.
- Cloud file sync (Dropbox, Box.com, etc.): Access files from anywhere, but you still have to have Microsoft Office or another office suite.
- Virtual Desktops: A complete virtual office solution if you need a line of business application and want to put it in the cloud. You can couple this with Google Apps if you need.
If you aren’t sure if Google Apps is right for you, please contact us so we can answer any questions and help you evaluate your options.
If you are ready to move to the cloud, contact us now and we can get started today.
- Raleigh – ITB, downtown/City Center, Midtown, and North Raleigh
- Durham, Cary, Morrisville, Knightdale, Garner, Apex, Holly Springs, Wake Forest, Wendell, Zebulon, and Chapel Hill