Mobile Application Design Raleigh
Often, companies bring mobile application ideas to CII Technology Solutions but do not know where to start. They have discovered a need, in Raleigh, that a mobile application can address. The improvement in smartphones has powered the mobile application market, henceforth requiring improved design and functionality. The demand now is for apps to create a good experience to the user, while maintaining exceptional functionality. When CII Technology Solutions looks at developing or designing a mobile application, for Raleigh companies, we focus on key concepts and ideas.
To start off on the right foot in the design process, you must know your market. We recommend trying to be a user before designing, and by using the device and its apps, it will be a lot easier to understand the needs and the problems associated. Mostly, you already know your market because you came up with an awesome application idea, but we always start here to make sure the design and planning are moving in the right direction.
As a mobile application user, you understand that design and functionality is vital to making sure the application fits your needs and solves a problem. There are several considerations we use in the design phase.
- Interface – everything on the mobile application screen is an interface. The idea is to reduce the interface to the lowest common denominator to increase interaction.
- Reduce the effort users must do to receive what they want. Every screen of the app should support a real value single action. Call to actions should not increase above one. We only want the user to do one thing on each page.
- Navigation should be self-evident and take up little screen space.
- Negative space enhances important content. One hand design configuration focused on increasing screen sizes.
- If users must wait on content then they will lose interest. Actions which are packed into background operations have two benefits — they are invisible to the user and happen before the user actually ask for them.
- Push Notification should be used wisely. Overuse of notifications can negatively affect an application.
Localized mobile applications are becoming more prevalent and Raleigh specific is not out of the question. The most important thing to keep in mind, for mobile application design, is to ensure it is useful and intuitive. Usefulness is predicated on the practical value for a user. It must be useful for users to use it. Whereas, a mobile application may be useful but require a lot of time and effort, users won’t bother learning how to use it. CII Technology Solutions has found good UI and UX design addresses both design problems.
We are ready to help you design our mobile application idea and turn the Raleigh market place on hit head. Call us today and we can help you bring your idea to fruition. (919)676-8300