Grant Thornton is an industry-leading organization of independent audit, tax, and advisory firms, with over 38,500 people in over 120 countries. Since 1924, GT has lent its financial services to public and private companies, government agencies, financial institutions, and civic and religious organizations. Grant Thornton has been at the forefront of software in this industry, in order to provide their stakeholders with a fast, efficient, and smart means of performing audits and financial services.
We’ve developed, implemented, and updated auditing and accounting software programs for Grant Thornton for more than two decades.
What We Did
- Created and customized one of the first software products for general use in accounting.
- Developed a successful ongoing suite of software for Grant Thornton, from inception to launch.
- Managed maintenance and updates for all of the software programs being used.
- Localized applications to work in many different languages, in many parts of the world.
What They’re Saying
“Cii has been a partner of Grant Thornton for many years. Their people are creative, bright, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Our partners and employees throughout the world could not be more pleased.”
– Edward Nusbaum, Executive Partner and CEO