Get Moving Midtown is a Midtown Raleigh, NC community fitness event that benefits the Boys & Girls Clubs of Wake County. September 28, 2014 was the first Get Moving Midtown challenge and charity event, complete with a 100-minute workout led by local gyms, activities for kids, healthy eating demos and samples, a trade fair, and much more.
Our sponsorship included the donation of development services for the Get Moving Midtown website and mobile app. We also added to the cause through event promotion, social media coordination, and sponsorship solicitation. In 2015, we re-designed and updated the app for the 2015 event.
What We Did
- Registered, built, and hosted website to promote the event.
- Built contact and registration forms on the site to allow participants to sign up and stay in touch.
- Assisted in event planning, including strategizing and instructing social media promotion efforts to partners and sponsors.
- Built, tested, and published mobile app for event participants to keep track and prepare for event. Performed updates to mobile app.
- Ensured a successful event through technology coordination.
What They're Saying
"In a day and age when doing the minimum has become expected and acceptable, it is beyond refreshing to work with a partner whose standard is simply ‘above and beyond.’ Pulling off all technical communication aspects for Raleigh’s largest Fitness Challenge might have been daunting for other technology communication firms, but it was a breeze for us because our partner was Cii Technology Solutions. From website development and web-based communications to social media guidance and even mobile app development and approval – it is a one-stop shop for your technology based communications! Bravo Cii."– Tara Lightner Robbins, Executive Director - Midtown Raleigh Alliance