Software Integration Durham
At CII Technology Solutions, located in Durham, NC, our computer software integration solutions help companies receive more from their software resources. The proliferation of technologies has produced amazing new opportunities. However, having numerous opportunities has also produced a great deal of inefficiency due to applications installation piece by piece into a company software portfolio without a general plan. Whether your present programs cannot speak to one another or you’ve have old technologies that need and upgrade to keep pace with contemporary alternatives, we can assist.
For Durham businesses, adding applications and programs, to their computer systems, is a very important facet of Program Portfolio Management and Software Integration. According to a comprehensive evaluation of software resources, some programs will need to be retired and a few needs to be adjusted. Others simply must be incorporated with newer options to operate at optimum performance. The most common detriment to performance is web-compatibility. CII Technology Solutions may take a background program and re-engineer it to the internet enabling integration with a much wider selection of business programs. In another scenario, it’s new software that must be integrated with an organization’s existing software. This is required when off-the-shelf applications offer desired attributes but do not mesh with a company’s technologies, CII may bridge this difference with integration options. Based upon the design of this software on either side of the equation, this might be a cheaper alternative than creating a custom application from scratch.
Durham Computer Software Integration Services Improve Data Usage
Since Big Data raises both the size and sophistication of saved information, it is vital to find management methods and use these tools. CII can incorporate multiple information sources with company software to accomplish this goal:
- Simpler access to valuable information across platforms
- Assimilate insight into essential data, Leading to better choices
- Reduction or removal of double-entry along with other malicious jobs
- Better synchronization of data across business programs and for many users
- More effective cooperation with partners, clients, vendors, and business branches
In the very long term, a smart integration strategy provides lots of advantages to Durham businesses that are looking to save on costs and experience better ROI from existing resources. With the Ideal strategy:
- Solutions according to SOA (service oriented architecture) can be reusable from 1 use case to another, decreasing development costs
- Money stored by incorporating and upgrading vs. replacement applications can be spent in different endeavors
- Integrating programs more profoundly with company procedures creates a more aggressive and responsive firm (by way of instance, integrating embedded technologies and applications with each other to track and enhance procedures in real time)
- Upgrades which make software more flexible aid companies keep pace with changing regulatory demands
- A coordinated IT construction supports optimum performance across all engineering resources.
Could it be time to begin getting more from your program portfolio? CII Technology Solutions has exceptional knowledge in creating applications work for Durham Companies. Speak to our Durham team at (919)676-8300 to schedule a consultation.